MSc in Management by Research
This two-year programme is aimed at those who wish to gain in-depth knowledge of the various aspects of management.
Get analytical training according to the specialisation of each individual, allowing you to develop an applied final thesis as your MSc dissertation. We focus on highly specialised research that interests you and pushes you to be creative, innovative and contribute new knowledge to different management fields.
In the first year of the programme, you’ll be required to complete four modules that include advance qualitative research methods, advance quantitative research methods, theory of knowledge and research proposal and seminar.
Upon completion of these modules, you’ll conduct research and write a comprehensive thesis under the supervision of an approved supervisor.
|Year 1||Year 2|
- Related Honours Bachelor Degree (minimum 2nd upper); OR
- Any equivalent qualification in a related field of study
The MSc Management programme is suitable for those seeking position in a variety of management fields including accountancy, business analysis, business development, consultancy, corporate strategy, finance and accounting, human resource management and marketing management. With MSc Management, you can:
- Enhance your career prospects (promotions, overseas posting)
- Enhance the career rewards (pay rises in tandem with higher academic qualifications)
- Change your career path
- Aspire to be an academician
- Aspire to be a trainer
- Aspire to be a researcher